 Off-Topic / Debate / 16355
Re: Peace in the Mid-East?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 02:40:53 GMT

Unfortunately for the Palestinians, they are merely pawns, caught in the middle
of a large scale ideological (and now since 9-11, real) war.  I truly believe
that the *real* enemy of the Palestinians is actually the Arab world itself.

I can't agree with that.

Well, I am already being proven right, because it appears even today that
Israel will refuse to allow the creation of a Palestinian state that is lead by
murderous thugs like Arafat and his terrorist organizations.

And frankly, I don't blame them.

-John