 Off-Topic / Debate / 16258
Re: Peace in the Mid-East?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:51:28 GMT

I will torch this forum before I will
allow you and others to reduce hopefully meaningful discussions and possibly
debates to mere name-calling and attacks on a person's reputation

Could you clarify what you mean by "I will torch this forum" ? That's a
rather worrisome remark.

As I said before this is a wasted breath exercise. Surely this will get me
another (oh so useful) *sigh* from Scott, but in this case it is *all* sides
wasting their breath. (sorry if I did not make that clear enough last time)

Nothing really new is being said, no one is being convinced.

If John is so intractable, my advice is to ignore him. You said so yourself
and said you were not going to participate if there was a lot of slinging.
(which is a good policy)