 Off-Topic / Debate / 16354
Re: Dave's Anti-American Rant (you've been warned) was Re: Peace in the Mid-East?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 01:06:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello writes:

Look our system is not perfect by any streach of the imagination, but it is
far better than most.

"Most"?  *All*, and by a long shot.

Finally I want to reemphasize that I really do love Canada, unless we are
playing you at hockey (I am still disappointed at the silver). And I will be
the happiest guy when you guys finally give up trying and become the next
batch of states, and we can call our selves the United States of North
America. Although can we leave Quebec out of it? :)

Yes, but while we're at it, we need more warm places to vacation, so let's
annex Central and South America, too, and become The United States of
Americas:-)

-John