 Off-Topic / Debate / 13165
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:24:18 GMT

Disagree.  You did basically threaten him because he was rude.

Okay, if I made threats, then what did I threaten to do to Tom? He was the
one who threatened to treat me rudely in person. I thought it was clear that
I was calling the barking dog off his porch. And I also thought I made it
clear I had no intent of seeking him out and doing him harm. So was it a
threat or a reality check to the limits of his rude on-line behavior?

Dan