 Off-Topic / Debate / 13160
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:30:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Horst Lehner writes:
Hello Chris,

What, in your opinion, clears your government from the category of • 'terrorist
organization?'

I like this question, and I'll try and answer it for Germany, where I live.
We observe international law. We do not use military violence to change the
world, except in cases sanctioned by UN. That seems pretty solid to me, in
terms of your question ...

This seems to assume that the UN is perfect.  What if the UN chooses to use
force against a government's people or property to make the government tow the
line?  Isn't that terrorism?

Democracy.

Scott A

Chris