 Off-Topic / Debate / 13106
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:33:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Arnon writes:

<snip>
But I don't get two things.  Why is everyone here is jumping on you for
stating that Israel is a terrorist organization.
<snip>

I'm sorry, I read it several times and still could not believe what I'm • reading
(perhaps it's my english). Are you saying that you think Israel is a • terrorist
organization? I think even Dan hasn't said that.

I'm specifically saying that's what Dan said (and I think that's partly what
riled folks).  See:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=13056

Chris

Oh, I see that now.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I've come to expect such remarks from Dan.

It just caught me off guard in your post. Up to that point your post seemed
levelheaded. I could agree to many points (and disagree with some) and the
opinions you had seemed to have a connection with reality.

So I'll have to ask again, do YOU think Israel is a terrorist organization?

- David