 Off-Topic / Debate / 13164
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:13:42 GMT

Daniel Jassim wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Judging by your previous comments in this group, you're a hothead that would resort
to physical violence.  Far past comments, and very recent ones.

Look who's talking, especially after some of your comments in the debate
about handguns.

Did I ever threaten any specific person in here with direct violence?  No, but I got
threatened by cowards.

*For those of you that don't know, Tom is referring to one incident when he
insisted that he'd treat me rudely in person and my response was "come show
me." Because he is a coward, Tom chose to take it as a threat rather than me
calling him out on his OWN rude and hostile attitude he frequently expresses
on LUGNET.

Showing your stripes again - hiding behind insults.  I am far from a coward.  If
something really matters to me, I'll defend it/myself.  You aren't worth it.  Quite the
opposite.

I think David is just reading your comments for what they are, veiled threats (not
so veiled in the past).

If you're so keen as to believe this fantasy, show me where I made even a
remote threat to David. Show me, in any of my various replies to David,
where he could have interpreted that I would hit him.

A weakt example, I'll admit, but good enough for me, because of past history:

For the record, America and Israel ARE NOT the root of all evil, I NEVER
said that and I NEVER thought that, and now if you or anyone else want to
keep saying that then go f*** yourselves! Simple enough for you?! And I'll
be more than happy to explain this in person to anyone who doubts my
sincerity on what I just said.

Adding that with the way you threatened me with bodily harm if you had a chance to speak
to me *in person*, and I myself see this as a threat to anyone willing to speak their
mind to a bully like you.

Dan, you've repeatedly shown that you have almost no control over your emotions at all.
If someone speaks against your cherished ideas, it doesn't take long before you're
foaming at the mouth (if you can't see the style of your writing in many posts as
foaming, you need to look again).

You either need to chill out before hitting Send, or admit that you don't control your
emotions very well.  Or make insults and threats against me and others for bringing this
to your attention (which is the most likely response from you, judging by the past).

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/