 Off-Topic / Debate / 13119
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:

<foam snipped>

Suppose I stipulate for the purposes of discussion that everything you
allege about Israel is true? WILL you answer my questions publicly or not?
Email doesn't count unless I have your permission to republish here.

It's amazing that even when I specifically said: "address what the PA does",
all you can talk about is Israel, or worse, the people you're debating with.
Why is that?

Richard is right, both sides are bad. But you need to answer my question or
you are forever branded as one sided and incapable of even speaking about
this rationally due to bias, as far as I am concerned.