 Off-Topic / Debate / 13146
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 06:26:05 GMT

Daniel Jassim wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Arnon writes:
Oh my God.
That's just scary. I'm glad it's not a face to face debate, I have the
distinct feeling that by now you would simply hit me.

Just why would I hit you? What, I'm some sort of bully beating on people?
You don't know me so cut the crap.

Judging by your previous comments in this group, you're a hothead that would resort
to physical violence.  Far past comments, and very recent ones.

I think David is just reading your comments for what they are, veiled threats (not
so veiled in the past).

You have noone to blame for that but yourself, due to your statements here.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/