 Off-Topic / Debate / 13059
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 05:40:51 GMT

Dan,

PERSONALLY, I think this is a personal issue between you and the world.  You
are constantly spouting that Israel and the US are the root of all evil,
everything is obviously their (and our) fault, and if they'd just go away, the
world would be a fine and dandy place.

Frankly, I'm sure many will (quietly) agree with me that it's tiring as hell.
While Israel may share in the blame, Palestine is the agressor at this point,
spitting in the face of peace talks/offers, and I'm tired of you blaming all
the evils of the world on Israel and the US.

Daniel Jassim wrote:

<snipped>

As far as I'm concerned, Larry, the Israeli government is one big terrorist
organization. It began that way and remains that way. It seems that you're
making this a personal issue between us so take it to e-mail.

Dan

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/