 Off-Topic / Debate / 13124
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:16:06 GMT

Hello David,

If what you are saying here is that all the countries [1] in the world are
terrorist organizations then I think you should find a new definition.

One, that makes us (you, me, the US, Israel, ... pick whoever you like best)
the good guys? Good idea, that's what we usually do in such cases ... we
create a reality distortion field.

BTW, I don't see this definition makes ALL countries terrorist
organizations, just one or two of the ones are superpowers ...

Greetings

Horst (who gets a bit sarcastic over all the nitpicking ...)