 Off-Topic / Debate / 13157
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:35:17 GMT

This seems to have sort of slipped away from discussion...

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-stillman092001.shtml

I wonder if Scott A. or Daniel J. might be able to debunk this for me?

Why expect me to "debunk" this? I do not offer blind support to the
Palestinians - although you do appear to blindly oppose them. I am not an
apologist for Palestinians or the Israelis. You should not forget that the
Israelis have sought to make gains out of what happened on the 11th:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4260167,00.html

Scott A