 Off-Topic / Debate / 13061
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 13:38:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
<snipped>

As far as I'm concerned, Larry, the Israeli government is one big terrorist
organization. It began that way and remains that way.

Whether it is or not(1) does not answer the questions I posed. As I see it
there are two possibilities

-  The PA is not a terrorist organisation and you choose not to defend it
-  The PA is a terrorist organization and you choose not to admit it

That's it

It seems that you're
making this a personal issue between us so take it to e-mail.

You typically try to make things personal, but they're not. I'm interested
in other viewpoints as well so taking it to email will accomplish nothing
more than letting you get away with not answering the question and not
acknowledging that you're not answering.

Like Tom says, your view is one sided. You deny that it is, but when you're
actually asked about things, you retreat into the same assertions about the
other side. That's not personal, it's just poor debating.

1 - Suppose I say it is? What then? Will you answer the question?