 Off-Topic / Debate / 13101
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:16:12 GMT

Dan,

Then you need to think about your one-sided responses.

Just go back and check your responses in this group - the vast majority are "X
is Israel/US's fault" or "X is caused by Israel/US" or "X is worsened by
Israel/US".

If we take you at your words, up until the last day, why would we NOT assume
this?

Daniel Jassim wrote:

Actually, I don't agree with either your factual assertions or that Israel
or the U.S. are to blame for all the miseries of the world (more or less
Dan's viewpoint).

That is NOT my viewpoint!

Dan

--