 Off-Topic / Debate / 13135
Re: Debunk this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 00:24:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Arnon writes:
I guess you mean during the 1948 war,

No, it's been an ongoing thing. And with lot's of variety: assassinations,
air raids, rocket attacks, helicopter attacks, cluster bombs, phosphorous
bombs, napalm, etc.

1.25 million Israeli Arabs now living in Israel are the ones who didn't run.

100% pure BS and what a way to twist information! Since you admitted
Palestinians ran...well, ran from what? Ran from peaceful Jewish settlers?
Or ran from fanatical, Zionist terror squads, the same filthy bastards who
eventually became the leaders? Mud may not stick but it leaves a lasting • mark.

2) You are talking about something that happened 53 years ago. It's like • saying
the US is a terrorist organization because of Vietnam or UK because of the • Zulu
wars (and so on)

How can you even believe the words coming out of your mouth? So Israel at
this very moment is NOT militarily occupying other people's land and
bulldozing their homes?

While Israel is by no means perfect and has done many things during the last • 53
years that I disagree with, I think it's pretty obvious who's doing more • lying
and downplaying these days.

Oh brother, and what's been going on in the streets between Palestinians and
Israeli soldiers for the past months wasn't due to Sharon's deliberate act
of antagonation? That hasn't been downplayed?

By "terrorists that have occupied all levels of the Israeli leadership" I • guess
you mean people like Yizhak Shamir and Menahem Begin who were heads of • militant
organizations before the state of Israel was born.

How like a Zionist puppet to conveniently use the word "militant" instead of
"terrorist." Those "militant" thugs raided villages by THEIR VERY OWN
ADMISSION and gunned down Arab men, women and children, chucked grenades
into their homes, bayonetted pregnant women through the abdomen, and I
suppose this hasn't been downplayed?

Who is the real terrorist? Who learned all the terror tricks from the Nazis?
Who makes Arabs live like the Jews in German ghettos? Who bulldozes homes?
Learn the truth, the real history, before you become another Zionist pawn.
The day will come when Israel will run out of excuses and you will have to
answer why you couldn't tell the difference between right and wrong; why you
shamefully stood by while thousands of people lost their homes and their way
of life so that you could live there instead.

Dan

Oh my God.
That's just scary. I'm glad it's not a face to face debate, I have the
distinct feeling that by now you would simply hit me.

To the rational people out there:

Obviously Israel is losing the PR battle.

The whole "Zionist = Nazi" line of propaganda strikes me as a dangerous one.
What would these people say if Israel really started transferring the millions
of Palestinians in the west bank to another country? what will they say if
Israel really started rounding up millions of Palestinians and killing them?

Portray someone as pure evil and you're just encouraging him to go that way -
what has he got to lose? His reputation?

- David