 Off-Topic / Debate / 13166
Re: Who are we to judge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Stanley writes:
Some of you guys (you probably included, Richard) obviously keep up with and
know a LOT more about this foreign policy/international relations stuff than
I do.  I'm ok with that, and you're obviously pleased with it as it seems
you believe it gives you some sort of elevated right to judge others and
their opinions.  We don't have any college professors here, do we?  I've
only encountered this level of arrogance among tenured profs before.

Sorry, I calls them as I sees them.

And if anything, I was trying to antagonize people into being anything BUT
political sheep. You should do as pleases you.

But I wasn't attacking you for anything more than defending the words of a
man I consider to be but a little more intelligent than some kind of trained
monkey.  If you place an idiot War-God in my way, I will try to knock him
down -- and it's done better with words than fisticuffs because we are
fighting an information war anyway.  And, as you may imagine, I am opposed
to fisticuffs in any case.

Welcome to World War III.

-- Hop-Frog