 Off-Topic / Debate / 13087
Re: Who are we to judge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 06:10:48 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message....
<snip>
the repeated invocation of God in Bush's speech on Thursday is about the
only part I found fault with.

Is this the same speech were he said "You are either with us, or with the
terrorists"?
I have a problem with this because I certainly don't agree with the US's
retaliation, does that make me a terrorist sympathiser?

Carl
--
Member #1165
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1165