 Off-Topic / Debate / 13095
Re: Who are we to judge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 12:27:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Stanley writes:

[snip]

But in the context of the rest of the speech Bush made I think it
is clear that he was saying that the *nations* who are with the terrorists
are the ones who harbor, train, and fund them.

So it's OK for GWB to unilaterally dismiss the notion of neutrality? I too am
not particularly happy with this particular line. Though my government (and
myself) are behind the US in this, I'm particularly worried about some of your
current leader's words.

ROSCO