 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6174 (-100)
  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Yes, this above all other ideas. More earth toned architectural elements. A small grocery, a barber shop, a malt shop, a Spamcake Diner® (if they can afford that license:-) (...) Bridges are nice, but big, which equals $$$. Best to give us a (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

One more thing for my list: Bulk theme buckets and tubs. For example - Castle bucket with a selection of knights and vikings. Plenty of earth tone bricks to build castles and towers. Castle walls, windows, wood doors, foliage, etc. Small idea book. (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I bought and built one of these when it was first released. It has sat ever since in my lounge room and it attracts enormous attention from anyone who visits. At one point, I suggested it was time to pull it apart and my non-Lego husband said (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Everyday buildings, yes, yes, yes! But make them realistic, solid, and either 3-D or at least a substantive facade (i.e. doll's house style). None of these "breezeway" buildings. Bridges are of less interest to me, but 1-2 on the same scale as (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Pursue: More AC trains! :p More Town/City themed stuff, basic bricks, Star Wars, Harry Potter. Greater variety of Pick-a-Brick in stores and online. (Service packs and bulk packs seem kind of limited at the moment, and that makes me sad.) I (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) That is a great idea! - John (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) These might be interesting but they would be low on my priority for purchase. (...) These don't interest me that much. Bridges seem to be repition of the same elements and shapes. (...) I would not be that interested in any of the above. Again (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I love the idea but I don’t see how something like this would be profitable. A bulk bucket would be far more realistic and would be far more marketable to both the adult collector and mass retail. (...) I love the idea but to make models that (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I would definately be interested in REALISTIC minifig-scale railway stations, vehicles and bridges. Lego made a "reasonabily realistic" SantaFe Super Chief in minifig scale, so why not a realistic (URL) truck> , (URL) mixer> , (URL) tractor> (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) This is my *favorite* concept. CITY themes over the past few years have been basic construction, fire, rescue and police. I would like to see more "everyday" buildings that can fit into an ever-expanding town. Either Americana or European (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I would be very interested in these and other world landmarks at a high fidelity microscale. They have to look realistic, yet not cost $400. Some good examples have been created by AFOLs - although I am going to decline naming them or (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Definatly good, we need all the buildings we can get. (...) Definatly good, maybe a suspension bridge or a truss bridge (think of all the technic beams they could have :) (...) These would be great but not if they are too big. (...) This would (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

I suppose a lot depends on who it's targetted at. Level of juniorization and model scale are big questions. Classic cars at the mini-racer scale (meh, ok)? Minifig scale (neat!)? Model team scale (drool!)? Considering that it sounds like it's a S@H (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Yes! Brick built. Not like current police/hospital etc. REALISTIC. Need to have parts that can be used for other things. Real colors. Dark red, dark tan, tan. Not: Red, White, Green Blue. Reasonably priced. (...) Yes! Brick built. Earthtone, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Shop At Home feedback requested.

Shop at Home has asked the LEGO Ambassadors to get feedback from the comunities about the concepts listed below; The response we gather and compile will be used to, decide which themes to develop further: Make sure you read the legal disclaimer (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

  Re: Need help with 7249 Crane

(...) Yeah, that's not fun :( It might be violating copyright, but look for a gift in your inbox :) (...) Well that seems like a big problem, I've cross-posted to .lego.direct, to let them know about it. ROSCO (18 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

(...) Unlikely. All the Bionicle toys use them, and the shield is exactly the same (possibly even the same part in a different color) as the other Toa. Also, that doesn't explain why the combo pack is availabvle. (...) I'll try that, thanks. (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Patrick McFarland" <diablod3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:IoDMwz.u7q@lugnet.com... (...) If you change the shopping cart country to Australia, it is available for purchase here. I do not know why it is not available in the US - perhaps there (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to bring this up. I purchased Toa Iruini ( (URL) ) last month, and not too long after saw Toa Norik ( (URL) ), but it doesn't seem to be available in the USA (or anywhere?) but is mentioned on the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Yes, this is probably the kind of system that Jake prompted us to imagine when he asked us to ponder where this system might be 6-10 years down the road (provided it is sucessful). As you brilliantly put it, in the "World of next Thursday." I (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK

(...) Yes I did. As usual Jake was thinking about 10 steps ahead of me and gave me a lot of food for thought. The Steering Committee will be discussing these thoughts and will keeep you posted (this will however be delayed a bit due to my in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK

(...) So, did you talk to Jake and hear anything? I spoke to him briefly about it and told him you would be asking him about it. I think a conversion tool would be extremely beneficial. Although, it sounds like they are updating elements on a (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Will the Lego Factory be available in australia?

(...) I mean the new Lego Factory build-your-own-model announced at Brickfest. (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Will the Lego Factory be available in australia?

(...) They're already available to Australia from LEGO Shop-at-Home. Sounds like it's time for the Perthies to make a group order :-) Cheers, Paul (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  LEGO factory: protection for my designs?

Hi guys, Great to hear the announcements about LEGO factory at Brickfest. I have a question though: If someone takes my design and enters it at the LEGO factory, is there any avenue for me to protest about it? Especially if a design is very popular (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Will the Lego Factory be available in australia?

Hopefully the LEGO people can give an answer to this, I am sure I am not the only aussie who wants to use this :) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK

(...) I think I've already commented on that. I've partially reverse-engineered the format, but since the libraries are incompatible (the 'rotation' point of brick in Ldraw formate is somewhere else than the rotation point in LDD library), you'd (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Factory questions

(...) At the Lego Factory Website (URL) there's a note in the bottom-right saying: "Coming soon! New version of LEGO Digital Designer and LEGO Factory Gallery. Stay Tuned! " My best guess is that this will be the new programming for the new palette (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Lego Factory questions

Will the Lego Factory be available to australia and if so when? Also, who will be able to enter the train contest? Also, is the current Lego Digital Designer program the same one people will use to make models for ordering? And if so, is the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK

(...) I'm already on this issue. After last night's (Sat 13th) annoucement regarding LEGO factory, I'm looking to at least pull Jake aside to talk while I'm still hear at Brickfest. -Orion (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK

When Lego Digital Designer was first announced/released, the community was told that the file format specs or a SDK so that people can read and write the LDD files would be made available. What is the status on this? I am sure that if this was to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) I don't know how long this will last or if the offer has expired. Someone from the Gateway Lego Users Group noticed this offer and sent the following info out on the group list. --- In GtwLug... Blackrock <blackrock@y...> wrote: (...) (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

Kerry, Many thanks for that, in the end they contacted me. I will be providing some feedback to Lego, via a letter, detailing what I tried, to ensure they are aware of the "challenges" I exerienced, and have an opportunity to improve the process. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

(...) Crossposted to .loc.au, and I've added a link to your post to the .loc.au sidebar, because it will probably be useful from time to time. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

"Andrew Powell" <andrewcpowell@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:IC0qAE.1w5t@lugnet.com... (...) Well., the number I have used in the past is ... If connected via Telstra, you call 1800 881 011 then at the prompt enter 1800 835 4386. If (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Black Cat legend

Hello according to a posting of Jan Beyer at 1000steine.de, this is a fake and TLC doesn´t plan to release the Black Cat again. (URL) Draschka (Marmaris) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Black Cat legend

Hello all, On the Eurobrick Forum, there is some serious speculation that Model Team set #5571 - "Black Cat" might be re-issued as legend set #10211. See: (URL) for the tread. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (19 years ago, 20-Feb-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Australian Contact For S@H

Hi, I need a telephone number for contacting someone to discuss an order which was placed earlier this month on the Australian S@H, and now has contact customer service, which I have tried via e-mail, and have yet to receive a response. I have (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Request building tips on 4403 alternative model

Hello all, I've tried to build one of the (URL) set #4403 Air Blazers> alternatives that doesn't have full instructions: the jet fighter with two parallel tails and adustable wings. I've never been a real master builder, and I'm man enough to admit (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Block N Roll sets on an Amazon Lego Duplo search

Is this the correct place to report keyword spamming? I was searching Amazon for Lego Duplo and it shows alot of Block N Roll sets: (URL) link will probable wrap. On the main amazon.com page type in Lego Duplo in the All Products search box and (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Hordika Despondency

I purchased today set 8737 which looked from the packaging to have 2-4 new pieces which I thought would make excellent leg/foot pieces for my LEGO robot creations. Upon opening the package, I became despondent. The interesting pieces, namely the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

Well my copies of both 4403 and 7031 displayed black rotors in the instructions and box photos for the models in question. Both came with grey rotors. (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

And if you look at the rotor piece for that set's alternate build image, it's black. I'd say it's a very good question as to what color piece actually comes in the set. Either that or LEGO made a big stuff-up when they shot the photos. Cheers ... (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

(...) The picture at Lego.com for 7031 has that part's color as grey: (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

Can someone (jake?) from LEGO find out what the deal is with these sets. Both sets show that the "fan"/"engine center" piece (used as the tail rotor on the 7031) are supposed to come in black. But my copy of both sets came with grey. Is there a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) agent just so I can use a website. And it appears Lego has fixed it. I was able to add items to my shopping cart with both Firefox and Safari on my Mac. I'll try it on Windows when I get to work. Derek (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Positive S@H experience

My wife ordered a bunch of sets back in October. One set, the BrickMaster 10167 kit was missing. I just called S@H and spoke with a very pleasant rep who said she will have it shipped out immediately. Thank you, LEGO Shop @ Home for the great (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I found a similar problem when I tried to change countries, here is my solution: (URL) this helps ROSCO (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

(...) I'm having the same problem with Firefox on Win XP Pro. Glad to hear this isn't an isolated problem. Disappointed to hear it affects Mac as well, won't help me to trying to order from home. I filled out the Lego feedback form explaining the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac

I'm getting the same problem with FireFox 1.0 on Win XP Pro. This is not an acceptable problem, it means I have to open my computer to risk just to use Lego Shop-at-Home. Tim (19 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Would someone from TLG please explain the mad specials on S@H Australia site?

It would appear that they're the same as in Europe, however, that still doesn't explain or justify the extreme smallness of the discount amount, especially given the higher cost of postage us Aussies have to put up with. Which is my reason for, as (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Would someone from TLG please explain the mad specials on S@H Australia site?

Question: Are the specials we are getting the same as those that europeans are getting? If not, that is definatly a reason to complain. (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Would someone from TLG please explain the mad specials on S@H Australia site?

I am looking at the specials on the LEGO Shop At Home website and I simply cannot believe the poor quality of the specials listed on the site. For instance the 10021 USS Constellation has been marked down from the original price of $99.95 to a (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  S@H catalog on google

Dunno if it's been mentioned before, but the S@H catalog is now available at google.com: (URL) you should go via (URL) as the above URL will probably change for each catalog. They also have past catalogs available via that link, back to Sept 2001. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.services)

  An open letter to TLG.

I am writing this because I wish to know why TLG are downsizing colors instead of thinking why can't they utilize mass-production of colors in more colors? It seems irrational that they would produce colors in certain rare element and production run (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Grey zone debate wanted! (was: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?)

Judging by the reactions (or lack of) to my suggestion to move the page to a subdomain called l3go, I guess it'll be ok... Or is it? Last chance to complain before I commence the moveingprocess. Cheers NB (19 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: false advertising on shop.lego.com?

(...) "Not Available In Any Store (except the official Lego stores don't count)" -Scott Lyttle (19 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) What about www.lego.si ? There is a company called LEGO d.o.o. (d.o.o. would mean I guess Ltd. - Limited responsibilites) in Slovenia... Saso from Slovenia (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: false advertising on shop.lego.com?

(...) They were in stock at the Big Shop at LLCA on Sunday at the LEGO store in the Glendale Galleria (CA) on Monday. The former were 20% off for annual/life pass holders, BTW. -Ted (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  false advertising on shop.lego.com?

I just accessed shop.lego.com and it said "10030 Imperial Star Destroyer: Not Available in any store" This is not true, it is available in Daved Jones stores here in australia (AFAIK), therefore this is false advertising (and may contravene the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) What about: www.oldlego.com It exists. Gary Istok (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Grey zone debate wanted! (was: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?)

Well, I believe that that big grey zone is there because the people at TLC is just as uncertain on how to place the boundary as we are; not to terrorize us with having a secret boundary to sit behind anxiously waiting for the opportunity to punish (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

Hallo Ronald, (...) We had that already, it is now called BrickOS. Jürgen (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) I disagree - both about using "l3go" and about greater restrictions. Pushing towards an edge means that TLG will need to delinate it more clearly - which means less grey area. as for the "l3go", i think your average user would think something (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

Hello Niels, (...) To me a name as l3go seems like getting as close to the edge as possible. Prehaps it's just (bearly) enough to be legal (but I'm not even sure about that), but it's certainly against the spirit of the rule. Looking for the edge (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

You'll notice the dead trademark is for computer game rights. They obviously decided a jack stone computer game wouldnt sell. [should probably change follow up but no idea where it should go] (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) Hi Jake, thanx for your comments but there are still some unclear points: "lego" as a word is clearly registered by the company and therefor cannot be used in domain or subdomain names. But "lego" as part of a word should not be registered in (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) Pretty interesting reading in the search, glad the name JIM SPACEBORN didn't stick around. Jack Stone might have died but they relisted it later as Live, so it's still here to stay for a while. jt (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) What about OGEL, 0931, 1390 or such? These are not their trademarks, at least I haven't found them on USPTO. You can search their trademarks here (URL) enter 'Kirkbi' and 'Owner name'. Heh, I've seen there: Jack Stone - Dead. ;-))) Jindroush (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

Dear all First of all I'll thank Jake for settling the question wether lego in subdomains is legal or not. Secondly I'll thank everybody (and especially Michael) for taking the time to explain why: Being immersed in the busienss of domain names and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) I just wanted to add while I am fairly net savy, and I first thought www.lego.bugge.com was related to TLG somehow - like Pitsco, or something. Mainly because 'lego' came before 'bugge' and because I dont know what 'bugge' refers to. For all i (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) Yes, using the word "LEGO" anywhere in the domain or sub-domain is a no-no. It's the full Internet address as you quote from the Fair Play, not just the root domain. Confusion about ownership of the site can still result even if "LEGO" is in (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

(...) Another way to look at this is, what if someone created the sub-domain www.bugge.porn.com Would you consider that fair play? I doubt you could do anything about it legally, but if someone did that to me I would consider it very rude. ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

Hi, (...) Sure enough. I think that your Page violates the Fair Play Policy. (...) Well. What do you think is www.lego.bugge.com? I think it is an internet address. Can you tell me, how the normal, fairly computer literate surfer or a kid searching (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

"Niels Bugge" <buggelego2@+antiSPAMmail. dk> wrote in message news:I8Co0J.87r@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) I've (...) subdomains (...) (URL) Fair Play Policy> which, however, doesn't mention anything about subdomains, (...) source (...) bought (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego in subdomains, legal or not?

To Jake McKee or somebody else who can speak on behalf of TLC: After the presentation of my webpage <www.lego.bugge.com>, I’ve received a lot of warnings against legal problems with TLC based on the Fair Play Policy. A search on the subject here on (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Is set #4886 a Europe/Oceana exclusive?

(...) I'm very interested in 4886 as well. Hopefully someone from shop@home can post an update on when or if these will be avaiable in the US/Canada. Mark (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  any news on the dark blue boat?

Is there any news on when the dark blue container ship is going to be available? I would like to get one and a 10029 Lunar Lander before the latter disappears for good. (even better if I can get it before it goes back to full price from the current (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Is set #4886 a Europe/Oceana exclusive?

(...) I've also been patiently waiting for 4886 Don, and was hoping to include it in an order with 10133 in an order placed before December 1 so I could get free shipping. To my dismay, Building Bonanza keeps on showing up as not available on my S@H (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Is set #4886 a Europe/Oceana exclusive?

(...) Any news on 4886? (I tend to think of Thanksgiving as part of "the holidays"). Thanks, Don (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Which color 1x4 arches were included in the 500-piece bonus tubs?

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:I7JEq7.1npF@lugnet.com... [snippage] (...) OK thanks, will do that. (...) OK - I will wait to see what happens. I agree with that thread that some pinks should be distinguished by theme (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Which color 1x4 arches were included in the 500-piece bonus tubs?

(...) Hi Geoffrey, The arches from that box are the same pink as the ones from 5873. If you list them on BrickLink, list them under Pink. And if you got any of them list the new brighter pink 2 x 4 bricks under Bright Light Pink. For the different (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Which color 1x4 arches were included in the 500-piece bonus tubs?

I am in a quandary here, as I have two possible color choices for the 3659 pink arches that are in the 4679's 500-piece bonus tub. However, peeron lists two quite similar sets which have very similarly colored pink arches in them. Can anyone from (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  What the? Contact form on Shop At Home website has problems.

I have found if I input too much text into the customer service contact form, that the form handler keeps thinking the message is too long! Unfortunately most problems I have found seem to require quite a good description of the problem to begin (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: error on shop.lego.com

(...) Hi Jonathan, This image is an old image and is no longer linked to on the site anywhere: (URL) at least it shouldn't be... Can you tell me where you are seeing it please? Thanks, Jarid Jarid B. Lukin E-Commerce Business Manager LEGO Shop At (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  error on shop.lego.com

This picture (URL) the set as having the police boat, police car and front end loader However, the larget picture (and the description) (URL) that the set comes with the fire station. So, the small image is incorrect and needs to be changed. (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Is set #4886 a Europe/Oceana exclusive?

(...) No, it is not exclusive. It is just available in other countries first. It will be available in the US (along with 10159) in time for the holidays. (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Is set #4886 a Europe/Oceana exclusive?

(...) I would really love to have this answered! Rose (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Non US prices AGAIN

Hello Ted "Ted Godwin" <tgodwin@uvic.ca> schreef in bericht news:I4z681.646@lugnet.com... (...) Aus$ (...) from the (...) If the deal is good, I would not complain either... Then again, I will not buy this set anyway, since I do not collect any SW. (...) (20 years ago, 3-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Non US prices AGAIN

The S@H price in Canada is: $169.99 cdn. I have not checked in a while but Aus$ were basically 1:1 with Cdn$ last time I looked. Not that I want to complain too loudly when we are getting a good deal from the sounds of it. Sorry. (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Non US prices AGAIN

Hello Ross, "Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> schreef in bericht news:I4xKzx.1qCq@lugnet.com... (...) pounding (...) the (...) seems (...) poor old (...) low as (...) shipping (...) I just checked shop at home for the Netherlands This set (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Non US prices AGAIN

Yes, I know it's been done to death, but us non-US AFOLs are gonna keep pounding it till something changes. The other day I get an email from S@H. Woohoo!! a new exclusive SW set, the 10134 Y-wing. The pics look great! I figure I'll go check it out. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

I have finally built what I believe is the closest design of a LEGO Thomas one can build compared to the original Thomas, given the current parts available (save the Thomas face I used, which would need to be a new part, but which I included for (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: the use of the name "LEGOMania" for an upcoming COLTC show

(...) Perhaps if officially asked, LEGO would say no. If they don't know about it, they cannot complain until after the fact. Some alternate names for the event could be: -- plastic brick mania -- little building brick mania -- contruction toy (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: the use of the name "LEGOMania" for an upcoming COLTC show

(...) I would guess that LEGO wouldn't approve of that usage. (But I could be wrong). If you aren't familar with it, here is their fair play policy: (URL) Someone in LEGO could probably answer this more definitively. Jason Spears | (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Is set #4886 a Europe/Oceana exclusive?

Hello all, I saw set #4886 emerge on Shop at Home today. It says "Coming Soon on 18 Oct 2004" for Australia, New Zealand and the European S@H countries. But for Canada and United States it read "Sorry, item is not available in this country". Does (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.basic, lugnet.build)

  Lego Train sets spotted in Historic Rail catalog

I get a catalog from Historic Rail (www.historicrail.com) They are a seller of railroad books, art, and memorabilia. They have in the past featured a small selection of HO scale (and other scale models). I just got their latest catalog and they (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Lego

I was trying to do one of Lego's surveys, but only to state my opinion about the present of the company. And it didn't workout, I got stuck and had to abandon, that's why I write here, which in turn I relize is the only thing I can do because my (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: dear lego, please release instructions for set 248-2

(...) Also it would be nice to get instructions for set #248 Factory with Conveyor Belt (see (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: dear lego, please release instructions for set 1526

(...) Markham (presumably Markham Carroll?) has put together instructions here: (URL) this is his interpretation and may not match exactly, it looks like a good match to me. Bruce (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact