 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6106
Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:40:47 GMT

Niels Bugge wrote:
However, to avoid mixing my page up wit my father's I need a new subdomain, and
am wondering if l3go is far enough off? - I doubt that outsiders would recognize
it as having something to do with lego, while insiders would understand it as a
relevant name, but still looking unofficial. And it has a nice pun to it,
turning the page 3vil... It already has black background, and we all know that
Vader is the real hero of SW...

What about OGEL, 0931, 1390 or such? These are not their trademarks, at
least I haven't found them on USPTO.

You can search their trademarks here
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=bimkf1.1.1
just enter 'Kirkbi' and 'Owner name'.

Heh, I've seen there: Jack Stone - Dead. ;-)))

Jindroush
www.kostky.org - For Czech LEGO fans.