 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6119
Re: Grey zone debate wanted! (was: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:32:12 GMT

Judging by the reactions (or lack of) to my suggestion to move the page to a subdomain called l3go, I guess it’ll be ok...

Or is it? Last chance to complain before I commence the moveingprocess.

Cheers NB