 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6109
Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:22:32 GMT

You'll notice the dead trademark is for computer game rights. They obviously
decided a jack stone computer game wouldnt sell.

[should probably change follow up but no idea where it should go]
--
James Stacey
------

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jindrich Kubec wrote:

You can search their trademarks here
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=bimkf1.1.1
just enter 'Kirkbi' and 'Owner name'.

Heh, I've seen there: Jack Stone - Dead. ;-)))

Pretty interesting reading in the search, glad the name JIM SPACEBORN • didn't
stick around.

Jack Stone might have died but they relisted it later as Live, so it's • still
here to stay for a while.

jt