 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6122
6121  |  6123
Subject:
Would someone from TLG please explain the mad specials on S@H Australia site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 05:49:28 GMT

I am looking at the specials on the LEGO Shop At Home website and I simply
cannot believe the poor quality of the specials listed on the site.

For instance the 10021 USS Constellation has been marked down from the
original price of $99.95 to a meager discount of $92.25 a meagre saving of
only $7.70 off RRP.  Hardly a bargain, and one that would barely negate the
increased shipping costs Australians now have to bear.

If this is an error, I would suggest that TLG look at all the specials
available, as most of them, except the Naboo Starfighter set seemed to be
way out of kilter with the extreme smallness of the sale pricing.

Some specials seemed to be priced at half-price, although I sometimes wonder
why we are getting such a variation on the specials for Australia, it's not
like we're any different from the rest of the world, I've noticed similar
discounts and the smallness of the sale pricing seems to suggest that either
the sale pricing was messed up or that someone at TLG just doesn't care how
good or bad the specials are.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde