 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6126
Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:45:21 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Timothy Gould wrote:
I'm getting the same problem with FireFox 1.0 on Win XP Pro. This is not an
acceptable problem, it means I have to open my computer to risk just to use Lego
Shop-at-Home.

I'm having the same problem with Firefox on Win XP Pro.  Glad to hear this isn't
an isolated problem.  Disappointed to hear it affects Mac as well, won't help me
to trying to order from home.

I filled out the Lego feedback form explaining the problem.  I would suggest
everyone do this so they understand it's a wide spread problem.

Derek