 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5570
Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:00:33 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Johnston writes:
Adding and item to my cart gives a "cookies are disabled" warning for either of
these browsers, though that is not the case.  I used Mozilla to successfully
place an order just a few weeks ago.  Appears to work for IE Mac.

Uncertain anyone will care (Mac and non-IE browser... two strikes),

I care and I have never touched a Mac, my computer at work has NT4 installed
and since last week I can no longer use the S@H page since I can't change ship
to country beacuse of "cookies not allowed" (I have to change it everytime
because the site believes I'm from another country, same with Google, AltaVista
etc..).

I use: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826

Perhaps I should try a newer version, until then I'm stuck with IE - yuck!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)