 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5571
Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:30:32 GMT

Hi,
I got this set on Friday, and I can't figure out where the 4 stickers with
the numbers 4 and 5 go. Can anyone help me out here? I thought maybe one can
be used on the 1 x 2 white tile in the upstairs of the the car shop. The
sticker looks like it is a notebook or something. Any ideas??? Thanks!

James