 Town / 5611
5610  |  5612
Subject:
Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:11:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

And what a cute and lovely set it is!!!

Very nice vehicles and town people. Super great "real" buildings. Cool
details. And the crane is fine too. I love this set. :-)

Lots of playability. I really like how those construction workers can build
the hotel from modular house/building elements. Very cool.

There are no decorated pieces, only stickers - but who cares, when you get
such a great set.

One complaint though. I really don't understand, why you have to tear apart
the crane and rails to be able to make the big Legoland Hotel sign. :-(

The box is made to the same type of design as 10037, not the new 2003 boxes.
It has the words "LEGEND" and "6390 Main Street first edition released
1980." on it.

I really wish that TLC, will re-release more of these old town sets in the
future. There are so many of them, and they really are superb...

Kecia :-)
Denmark