 Town / 5722
Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.town, James Brink writes:
Hi,
I got this set on Friday, and I can't figure out where the 4 stickers with
the numbers 4 and 5 go. Can anyone help me out here? I thought maybe one can
be used on the 1 x 2 white tile in the upstairs of the the car shop. The
sticker looks like it is a notebook or something. Any ideas??? Thanks!

James

I've been wondering about this too. It's kinda weird. They are definitely
not shown in the building instructions. Neither are they shown in the
original 6390 it seems. If they are to be used at all, the white 1 x 2 tile
is probably the best guess... So far, I'm not using mine.

Kecia

James/Kecia,

Looking at some scans of the sticker sheet at the 1000steine.de forum
(http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/57395.htm, I have to look at
these since I do not own a copy of 10041) and taking your guess into
consideration, it seems like the sticker is representing pages from a car
catalog (pages 4 / 5, duh!). This would mean it would go on the white 1 x 2
tile in the office of the car dealer. But then again: 3 duplicates?!
Rick.