 Town / 5768
Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 01:42:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, Rick Cuijpers writes:
In lugnet.town, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.town, James Brink writes:
Hi,
I got this set on Friday, and I can't figure out where the 4 stickers with
the numbers 4 and 5 go. • Snip
James

I've been wondering about this too. • Snip
If they are to be used at all, the white >>1 x 2 tile is probably the best • guess... So far, I'm not using mine.

Kecia • snip
...it seems like the sticker is representing pages from a car
catalog (pages 4 / 5, duh!). This would mean it would go on the white 1 x 2
tile in the office of the car dealer. But then again: 3 duplicates?!
Rick.

This is my guess also. Funny, I always thought that the building was a garage
only-no dealer with a (separate?) office above.  when I read your post, I
remembered that way back then, there was a separate garage set
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6363 & then I started wondering, what if the 4
tiles on the bottom of the garage door/big 1st floor window were originally
meant to be 4 books/pamphlets for the office in addition to 1 blank white tile
for a "clean" desktop?

Jeff