 Town / 5767
Re: 10041 Main Street Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 01:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Brink writes:
Can anyone tell me where the stickers with the numbers 4 and 5 go? I have
looked over the instructions and box several times and can't find the proper
home for them yet. My only guess is the 1x2 tile up on the desk on the upper
floor of the car dealer... Thanks!

James

Ha Ha!  That's still a 22 year old mystery for me as well!  I remember when I
first had the set in the early 80's & my mom & I went over & over the
instructions & box & every suggestion she would make I'd say something like:
"No..it's not there, see?"  I was sure after I got the updated set I'd be able
to find it, but to no avail.  I was just looking for where they go & I decided
to do a search on Lugnet to see if anyone else had an answer.  Your guess about
the upstairs desk I the best answer i could come up with too.  The large
picture at the back of the instructions seems to show something on that
upstairs desk.  Whether it is the sticker or a reflection I don't know.

Jeff, who now has his favorite set again!