 Town / 5766
Re: Plasticity MOCs: mountain, heaven, and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:30:10 GMT

In lugnet.town, Andreas Stabno writes:
I've been adding some MOCs to my city over the last couple of years and
decided to take a few pictures before Minizilla took down the house.

<snip>
More pictures

Andreas,

Great to see some new pictures of Plasticity!

The heaven area as well as the sun and clouds are very creative.  One of my
favorite parts of building town/train layouts involves the process of
suspending things like airplanes and the occasional space shuttle from the
ceiling.  Excellent monorail layout, I love to see it weave in and out of
town...especially through the mountain.

Thanks for posting new pictures before takedown,
-Kevin