 Town / 5770
Re: Plasticity MOCs: mountain, heaven, and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:17:59 GMT

Wow!  There is so much good stuff here.  The sun and the tornado are very
cool, and the hanging stuff, such as the airplanes are great!  'Heaven' made
me laugh- very creative idea.

The train and monorail layout looks pretty good, as well.  Dang, I wish I
had the bricks to build something this big!  :)

Very cool.

-JHK
In lugnet.town, Andreas Stabno writes:
I've been adding some MOCs to my city over the last couple of years and
decided to take a few pictures before Minizilla took down the house.

BURPy mountain with road, monorail, and train access
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2539.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2535.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2621.jpg

Heaven