 Town / 5777
Re: Plasticity MOCs: mountain, heaven, and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.town, Andreas Stabno writes:
I've been adding some MOCs to my city over the last couple of years and
decided to take a few pictures before Minizilla took down the house.

BURPy mountain with road, monorail, and train access
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2539.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2535.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2621.jpg

Heaven
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2572.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2571.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2569.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2570.jpg

Skyscraper under construction
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2554.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2559.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2668.jpg

Sun and Tornado
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2654.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2600.jpg

Train Control Tower
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2624.jpg

Minizilla dines out
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2673.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2674.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2675.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity3/dcp_2676.jpg

More pictures

Plasticize well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/

Hi Andreas,

I absolutely love your town layout.  Just out of curiousity, why are you
taking it down?  Are you constructing a new city or just trying to keep Lego
from taking over your house?

Like you, my town is comprised of official sets, but I recently moved and
have not had a chance to set it up again.

Thanks for posting these pictures!

Regards,

Michael