 Town / 5780
Re: Plasticity MOCs: mountain, heaven, and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.town, Michael Arrighi writes:
<snip>
Hi Andreas,

I absolutely love your town layout.  Just out of curiousity, why are you
taking it down?  Are you constructing a new city or just trying to keep Lego
from taking over your house?

Like you, my town is comprised of official sets, but I recently moved and
have not had a chance to set it up again.

Thanks for posting these pictures!

Regards,

Michael

Thanks, Michael.  Actually, what's been taking over my house is my young
daugther's toys.  We decided that she needed a playroom to roam around and
dump toys when she wanted.

I've still reserved a small work area where I'll do some future MOC work,
although she's figured out how to climb on top of the tables and take all
the hats and wigs off the minifigs!

Andreas