 Town / 5610
Re: New 2003 Town Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:14:54 GMT

Those cars have opening doors! Even big 'truck' doors (2x3) on some...

http://www.marzdistribution.com/images/LEGO-7030.jpg
http://www.marzdistribution.com/images/LEGO-7031.jpg
http://www.marzdistribution.com/images/LEGO-7032.jpg
http://www.marzdistribution.com/images/LEGO-7033.jpg
http://www.marzdistribution.com/images/LEGO-7034.jpg
http://www.marzdistribution.com/images/LEGO-7032.jpg

Rick.

In lugnet.town, Brad Hamilton writes:
Someone posted links to a bunch of new 2003 sets, but you have to scavenge
for the town ones.

Here some direct links to the new town sets I found.  .

Police Cars - The theme seems to be mildly futuristic
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7032
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7033
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7034

Police HQ - Looks juniorized, but has some very cool parts.
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7035

Skateboard Stuff
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-3535
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-3536
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-3537
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-3538

Train Station (very nice parts)
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4513

Some town-based Harry Potter Sets
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4720
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4719

There's no telling how long those pics are going to stay up, so check them
out!