 Town / 5604
Re: New 2003 Town Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 01:09:15 GMT

ANY town sets are better than NO town sets!

Anyhow, I really like the futuristic look of the Police HQ and train
station.  I can't wait for these to hit BrickLink so I can buy up all those
4x4x6 trans-dark-gray curved panels!

"Michael Arrighi" <michael_arrighi55435@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Wow, thanks for posting these pictures.  On one hand, I'm glad to see
traditional town sets returning to the Lego product line.  I hope, • however,
that there won't just be police kits (there are so many already!) but a
broad range of other essential offerings in areas such as transportation,
service/repair, houses, etc.

I think the train and Extreme sets shown will integrate with town nicely.

Regards,

Michael