 Town / 5605
Re: New 2003 Town Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 02:18:45 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brad Hamilton writes:
Someone posted links to a bunch of new 2003 sets, but you have to scavenge
for the town ones.

Here some direct links to the new town sets I found.  .

Police Cars - The theme seems to be mildly futuristic
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7032
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7033
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7034

Police HQ - Looks juniorized, but has some very cool parts.
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-7035

Skateboard Stuff
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-3535
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-3536
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-3537
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-3538

Train Station (very nice parts)
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4513

Some town-based Harry Potter Sets
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4720
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4719

There's no telling how long those pics are going to stay up, so check them
out!

Brad,

Thanks for posting the best of 2003 town. I've been waiting to see if anyone
would take the time to post about town offerings for next year.

Overall, I was disappointed in the 2003 town sets. I like the HP 4720 for
parts and the train station may be a keeper. I'd like to see the other side.
The surveillance truck looks intriguing, but overall, I was underwhelmed.

Bert Waters