 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6127
Re: Shop.lego.com broken for Mozilla and Safari on Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:55:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Johnston wrote:
Adding and item to my cart gives a "cookies are disabled" warning for either of
these browsers, though that is not the case.  I used Mozilla to successfully
place an order just a few weeks ago.  Appears to work for IE Mac.

I found a similar problem when I tried to change countries, here is my solution:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=49815

Hope this helps

ROSCO