 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6158
Re: Toa Norik in 65757 available seperately?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:48:47 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
If you change the shopping cart country to Australia, it is available for
purchase here.  I do not know why it is not available in the US - perhaps
there was some problem with saftey regulations regarding the spinning disc
inclued as part of the toy?

Unlikely. All the Bionicle toys use them, and the shield is exactly the same
(possibly even the same part in a different color) as the other Toa. Also,
that doesn't explain why the combo pack is availabvle.

I'm not sure what the US website for S@H is doing, maybe you should use
their "contact us" form and send them a query?  I know it has worked for
me, although you need to phrase your enquiry within a certain number of
lines, as the text box they have apparently takes only so many characters.

I'll try that, thanks.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@gmail.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,