 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6092
6091  |  6093
Subject:
Which color 1x4 arches were included in the 500-piece bonus tubs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 08:19:29 GMT

I am in a quandary here, as I have two possible color choices for the 3659
pink arches that are in the 4679's 500-piece bonus tub.  However, peeron
lists two quite similar sets which have very similarly colored pink arches
in them.  Can anyone from LEGO give a definitive answer on which set overrun
this particular piece came from?

According to peeron the choices are:

For the light pink color, if they are that color:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/4518-1 - an unlisted extra piece in a creator
set.

Or they came in this set:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/5873-1 - a Netherlands promo Belville set.

I sure hope someone at LEGO can shed light on this subject, as I can't tell
which shade of pink it is that I have!  I can only say for sure it is not
Paradisa Pink - it's darker than that pink, at any rate.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde