 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6079
6078  |  6080
Subject:
Is set #4886 a Europe/Oceana exclusive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.basic, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:19:17 GMT

Hello all,

I saw set #4886 emerge on Shop at Home today. It says "Coming Soon on 18 Oct
2004" for Australia, New Zealand and the European S@H countries.
But for Canada and United States it read "Sorry, item is not available in this
country".

Does this mean that this set will be exclusive for "our side of the big pont"?

Has the European branch of Shop at Home started its own independend devellopment
programm for new sets? The explanation is likely to be more complicated than
this, it makes me very curious.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[FUT lego.direct]