 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6140
Re: Australian Contact For S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:30:04 GMT

"Andrew Powell" <andrewcpowell@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:IC0qAE.1w5t@lugnet.com...
I need a telephone number for contacting someone to discuss an order which
was placed earlier this month on the Australian S@H, and now has contact
customer service, which I have tried via e-mail, and have yet to receive a
response.

Well., the number I have used in the past is ...

If connected via Telstra, you call 1800 881 011 then at the prompt enter
1800 835 4386.
If connected via Optus, you call 1800 551 155 then at the prompt enter 1800
835  4386 (same as above).

This number operates Mon-Fri (5pm-9am Sydney time) and Tues-Sat (7am - 11am
Sydney time) and takes you to a call centre in London who can handle
Australian S@H orders.

I don't know what happens if you call these numbers at other times. What
time did you call?

Kerry