 Dear LEGO / 4915
Re: dear lego, please release instructions for set 1526
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:44:48 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I would like to see lego release a copy (e.g. scanned and placed on
bricshelf) of the classic space set 1526.

Markham (presumably Markham Carroll?) has put together instructions here:

While this is his interpretation and may not match exactly, it looks like a good
match to me.

Bruce