 Dear LEGO / 4914
Re: dear lego, please release instructions for set 1526
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark de Kock wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I would like to see lego release a copy (e.g. scanned and placed on
bricshelf) of the classic space set 1526.

I second that request. When I recently saw the pictures from the vault on
Brickshelf, I was surprised. Why was this set never released? It has all the
ingredients for a Classic Space Set.

/\/\ark "better yet: release the set!" de Kock

If it's such a classic, why doesn't it have the proper logo on the front instead
of that horrible double-V?  No, this is an example of when it all started to go
wrong.  Leave it in the vault, I say.

Jason Railton