 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6172
Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:30:28 GMT

Still a fair sight more interesting than a Darth Maul bust, if you ask me.

I bought and built one of these when it was first released. It has sat ever
since in my lounge room and it attracts enormous attention from anyone who
visits. At one point, I suggested it was time to pull it apart and my
non-Lego husband said "no, no, keep it, everyone loves it" so I did.

I've never had any other Lego piece attract so much attention in my lounge
room.

Kerry