 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6190
Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 03:39:50 GMT

Keith Hui wrote:

[Vehicles]

* Muscle cars, hot rods
* Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented
* Classic cars

I'd like to see a gen 2 TOYOTA PRIUS made into a motorized Technic set.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind this either, so I could build my 04 or 06.  But
I'm not holding my breath, still too niche of a car to garner enough
sales for Lego ;-)

If it had anywhere near the gizmos of the real 2G Prius, though, it
would be an amazing set.

--
Tom Stangl
* http://www.vfaq.com/