 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6176
Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:02:28 GMT

Town

Everyday buildings are are good. I would like to see full 3D buildings but good “doll house” style is Ok

What I would like is town tubs with architecture pieces that allow you to build any (most) of the building mentioned. Throw in indea instruction and I thing you would have a winner. Each kit would build one or two (maybe you need a bulk tub). People (kids) would buy multiple

World Buildings

Interesting but too expensive to do right. If you could publish plans and S@H offer enough bulk variety maybe. But realistically I can’t see you making money on this

Vehicles

I am not into vehicles but a set that allowed several to be made and the kid to mix and match would work.

I would not do licensed stuff that is specific car brands except if the company wanted it for promos like Shell

Aircraft

Same as for vehicles

   Other Structures

Moving is cool but expensize is not try to develop a generic parts kit for moving things

Expanding town including vehicles and planes is good but I would suggest sets that allow two or three things but can be used to make custom items.

Someone suggested eliminating Bionacle (SP?) Don’t do anything crazy it sells and that can’t be bad. Also I have see some cool Bionacle. It just more organic and less recta-linear

Lester