 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6175
Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:02:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   Shop at Home has asked the LEGO Ambassadors to get feedback from the comunities about the concepts listed below; The response we gather and compile will be used to, decide which themes to develop further:

Make sure you read the legal disclaimer below :)

Here is what S@H wants to know:

Do you like these concepts? What do you like about them? What do you not like about them? What should S@H pursue and what should they throw out? Is there anything specific that you’d like to see within the undefined categories (amusement park rides=roller coaster)?

Town
  • Everyday buildings on mini fig scale, e.g railway stations, businesses to fit train displays

Like JOHN I’m more interested in buckets or bulk purchase of bricks in colours that would allow me to build my own buildings. Something like 4866 but with proper colours would suite me nicely

  • Bridges

No great concern either way

   World Buildings
  • Taj Mahal
  • Sydney opera house
  • Empire state building

Kind of cool but I fear that it would be a very limited market for each one of them.

   Vehicles
  • Muscle cars, hot rods
  • Ferrari e.g F40, F50, specific historical race represented
  • Classic cars

No great interest. Might buy some if the price was right.

   Aircraft
  • Civil transport planes
  • Classic planes from the early days of aviation

See vehicles

   Other Structures
  • Oil rig with functions
  • Amusement park with functioning mechanical rides

Amusememt park would be very cool. Nice balance of prettiness and workingness.

   Please reply with you answers in this thread. I will be compiling a report for S@H on Tuesday afternoon, so you have untill 12:00pm EST Tuesday to reply

Legal stuff :

Please be aware that your answers, feedback, ideas, concepts, know-how or suggestions submitted in any communication which you send to the LEGO Group as part of your this survey (aka Your Material) becomes public knowledge and, therefore, the LEGO Group reserves the right to use Your Material, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling products using Your Material.

This same question is also being posted to mutiple forums, so if you have already repied, there is no need to do it again.

Jeff Van Winden