 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6193
Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:41:29 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

The Empire State Building on the otherhand is a series of boxes that can be recreated in Lego rather well. In fact here is a Micro-Scale (windows 1 brick tall, doors 2 bricks tall) version of the Empire State Building from 1960-63, from Eric Strand’s #238 Idea Book (Dutch Version):

http://home.comcast.net/~strandee/238/30page30.htm

Gary Istok

Clickable link: http://home.comcast.net/~strandee/238/30_page_30.htm