 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6179
Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 02:53:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   Shop at Home has asked the LEGO Ambassadors to get feedback from the comunities about the concepts listed below;

snip

All very interesting but mostly the landmark buildings. Specially if they are around the same scale as the Statue of Liberty that was available a while ago.

However, these do not interest me that greatly because they will probably only be available from S@H and not in general shops, and my current financial situation means I will not be buying from S@H any time in the forseeable future. One of the main reasons for that is the horrendous postage and packing charges, I would much rather spend that money on more Lego, not give it to a freight company.

So, unless these items become available through my local toy shop, then it’s a case of, nice, but.

Also, unfortunately, there are NO Lego owned shops in this country, and unlikely to ever be any either.

Ken (a dissapointed Lego buyer)